Sunday, August 20, 2006

Finally Got What I Wanted!!

What I finally got was the role of a bass player and backing on the vocals!
It's really awesome when you don't have to put 100% on vocals and then can't concentrate fully on picking the bass correctly...
It's just that I don't have the ability to synchronize bass and vocals....yet

What all this translates to is one happy band member, along with a crazy drummer and 2 awesome guitarists, and oh yeah, a lady vocalist!!!
Power rite!!!

I remember those times when I dreamt that we would have a female vocalist and how cool that would be...
Well, that time has come as of yesterday's jam session, someone came in to fill that post!
It was Diyana...
She'll be our lead vocalist for this 1 song, 'Memory' By 'Sugarcult'!

That's 1 ultra-duper band I tell you...
1st heard their song 'Bouncing Off The Walls Again' on the 'American Pie, The Wedding!'
Well, I also heard another awesome band from that movie, American Hi-Fi!
That's when my music voyage began.
When my music collection began expanding like an erupting volcano.

Yesterday, the band started off on the wrong note, disagreements here and there...
I've always thought that this would never happen now that the band is 'perfect'...
But these are inevitable stages of everthing...it has to happen...
Makes me wonder how life would be after marriage:)

Anyway...We've Finally Decided On A Band Name, It's 'X-Culture'!!
Only 3 person's agreed to the name but I'll let you in on 1 of the band's rule...
It Goes By The Majority...:)

'Finally Forgetting Her'...tonight.

A-Day's Gonna Be Perfect!